Posted on 08 Sep, 2017
At the heart of Aliento is The Terrace, our resort-style club for fun, fitness and relaxation. From the sparkling swimming pools and lawn area, to the sprawling clubhouse and exercise deck, The Terrace offers a number of areas designed for spending time with family and friends. There are so many different ways to enjoy this beautiful space–here are 20 of our favorite ideas for having fun at The Terrace!
1. Start the day with a morning yoga session on the outdoor exercise deck.
2. Lounge in the shade of a poolside cabana with a great book.
3. Have a family picnic on the lawn area. The rolling foothills provide a scenic backdrop for photo opportunities!
4. Have a movie night in the entertainment area. Don’t forget the popcorn! Make some the old-fashioned way–on the stovetop at the indoor kitchen.
5. Have a cookout with family at the outdoor barbecue grills.
6. Roast marshmallows and make S’mores at the fire pit.
7. Go for a refreshing swim or leisurely float in the pool.
8. Wade with little swimmers at the beach-entry children’s pool.
9. Run under the water at the splash pad.
10. Challenge the neighbors to a game of bocce ball.
11. Catch up with friends over a cup of coffee.
12. Host a book club meeting at the clubhouse.
13. Throw a baby shower in the multipurpose room.
14. Take a stroll or ride your bike through the surrounding trails.
15. Soak in the jacuzzi after a hard workout or on a cool evening.
16. Watch the sun set over the hills.
17. Have a play date with neighbors at the lawn area, where kids can just be kids.
18. Get your heart pumping with a workout in the fitness area.
19. Prepare a meal with family and friends at the indoor kitchen.
20. Relax in the rocking chairs and take in the gorgeous landscape.
Interested in learning more about life at Aliento? Sign up on the Interest List here.